CCPOA Board of Directors election is in progress. Ballots were mailed out on Monday along with a letter from each candidate. You can mail your ballot to CCPOA, vote on election day Dec 3 or drop into CCPOA and vote starting Thursday, November 18. Here are ballot instructions:
• ABSENTEE BALLOTS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021, TO BE VALID.
• ABSENTEE BALLOTS MAY BE DROPPED OFF AT THE CCPOA NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2021. OFFICE HOURS ARE 8 AM-5 PM DAILY.
• POLLS WILL BE OPEN FOR VOTING ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2021, AT THE MAIN STATION BETWEEN 7 AM AND 7 PM.
• ABSENTEE BALLOTS RETURNED WITHOUT A RETURN ADDRESS LABEL WILL BE INVALID.
• BALLOTS WITH MORE THAN THE ALLOTTED CHOICES MARKED WILL BE INVALID.
• ABSENTEE BALLOTS MAY NOT BE PHOTOCOPIED. PHOTOCOPIES WILL BE INVALID.